Monday, September 9, 2013

Most Productive Week EVER!

It was a great week away from posting. Productive plus spent a little more time with the fam which was necessary. My grandson started Kindergarten and we had a birthday party for him over the weekend.


Malachi saying "cheeze".

Last minute jitters about leaving Mom before the bus arrived.
Enjoying some quality time with his "ride".

Yu-Gi-Oh! is a favorite for him and he got cards from his aunt and uncle. They rock!
My handmade gift for Malachi's 6th Birthday

Malachi admiring the gift from Nana
A Cartoon Network Show called "Adventure Time" was the party theme. My daughter did a lot of awesome drawings of the characters and placed them on jars, made a cake and other really cool things.

Tie dyed cake!
Finn from "Adventure Time" decorated by my daughter.
Hand drawn decorations of the cartoon characters done by Malachi's Mom. Isn't she the best Mom on the planet?!
I was still able to do a few mosaics and got a few listings ready to go on Etsy other than my decorative pillows and art photo note cards, which are being admired quite a bit. That makes me smile because I enjoy photography a lot!


Blank Note Cards

Decorative Pillow Cover
The shrine is completed and I listed it today. It is so awesome. I know it would help if you all had a frame of reference to see what it used to look like, so I did a quick search online and found one similar to it. Here's the before and after shot:

It's official name is "Sun Shrine In A Box". I loved some of the other names given to it, but that was the one that made me smile.

Mosaic Shrine






Pretty cool, huh?

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics