Tuesday, January 23, 2024

From The Purple Palace Art Space

The Purple Palace is buzzing right now. That's a really good thing because my routine, normally in the past, was to take the first 3 months off in the new year before getting back to work.

This year, although it's a bit slow going, I find myself being pulled in a few different directions. Today's post will be dedicated to the mosaic world I live in.

Don't you love when signs from the Universe appear? I was getting ready to clean out the dried glue from the bottle and saw this heart. Awww ... I am loved.


From a doodle I made, I cut out the paper and glued it onto this plain white plate. From there, I added stained glass, iridescent glass and mirror.

It's ready for the "to be grouted" pile! Yay!

Keep watch as I do some grouting, doodling and painting too as well as more mosaics in the weeks and months to come. I did not yet grout as I thought I would yet. That's okay. My mosaics wait patiently until I am ready.


Enjoy the journey.

 Cindy aka EarthMotherMosaics


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics