Monday, February 12, 2018

Mosaic Monday

It's Mosaic Monday, the new weekly post from my blog. Yay!

I'm starting off with one of my favorite mosaics that I've made. "Finding The Joy". I created this in 2009.


This is a 10 x 10 inch mirror filled with colorful stained glass, glass tile, glass gems and mirror. A single stone with the word "joy" has been included.

This has done a little traveling over the years. I used to bring it with me when I taught basic mosaic classes and recall one person signing up for the class saying: "I want to do THAT!" pointing to the mosaic mirror.

This was listed in my Etsy shop the first time around, also in 2009. Today, 9 years later, it's headed toward the Etsy shop once more!



I'm really excited to include this once more in the shop.





Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!


Stay Peaceful and Let The Sun Shine In.