Friday, February 16, 2018

Business News - Friday

I just ordered a bunch of nifty postcards to include with sales before shipping them out. I used Visaprint and a even niftier coupon making these most affordable. I love them.

50 glossy postcards for less than $15 (shipping included).

I'm sharing the old business cards I still use. I'm considering changing the logo photo since I've changed the name. However, I really do love this photo of the gazing ball and it's reflections here.


On the table, after the hearts are completed, will be a large glass vase I'm putting mosaic magic on for a dear friend. I'm using some awesome glass for this one. I'm exciting to work on it when the time comes.

Here's the glass (including a broken red vase from my stash) that I purchased for this vase.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!


Stay Peaceful and Let The Sun Shine In.