Wednesday, February 21, 2018

From The Studio - Wednesday

It's been a busy week at the work table. Gotta love these days!

I'm working on a glass-on-glass large candle holder as a gift for a sweet family friend. She provided the vessel and I am providing the rest.

Red, gold, black and green are being used.

Adding what I call "confetti" in glass.

She sent me some helpful color swatches in photos to use as I make the mosaic.

Got the purple heart for the donation to Florida finished. The original one I was working on came out pretty badly due to thinset getting all over the top of the glass. I wasn't able to get it cleaned off properly. So, starting over was the only option.

This 5 inch heart will be sent to Orlando very soon for the mural in honor of the Pulse Nightclub shooting in 2016.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay Peaceful and Let The Sun Shine In.