Monday, August 10, 2015

Promo Blast!

I've taken all the pendants from my shop on Storenvy and put them into a separate section. "ON SALE" is the newest section and will hold all listings that are reduced in price as the months continue on. I always like to make room for new inventory but I also like to give my customers a deal once in a while.

This pendant is one of my favorites. Her name is Gidget.

ON SALE - Gidget - Retro Green and Blue Mosaic Pendant - FREE SHIPPING Within US - $25.00
We dig this mosaic pendant! Her name is Gidget, dedicated to a favorite TV show growing up in the mid 1960's. Surf boards, large sweatshirts, bathing suits, the ocean, sun, bubblegum and suntan lotion all come to mind when we look at this pendant. It's a gas!

Vintage dish china pieces in retro green and blue along with stained glass in deep blue and perfectly matched green. Makes a great gift!

Appropriate for any age from pre-teen to grandmother. Measures: 1 inch

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Cindy