Friday, August 21, 2015

In The Studio - Part Two

I'm taking a few days to recoup and regroup. It's always good to relax a bit before the next wave of inspiration comes along.

My Dad is having surgery today, so my thoughts are with him and his journey. Here's a favorite photo from the Fourth of July in 2008 when Little Dude was only a baby. My Dad is standing in one of his favorite spots near his garden, holding his first great-grandchild! Aren't they cute?



I had a huge sale this week. I mean mind-blowing and grateful and feeling very blessed. My favorite customer decided to do some gift shopping in my Storenvy shop and bought all of this to be sent to friends.




And purchased a little something for himself as well!




Having sold enough to get some much needed supplies to help with my joints as the weather will be getting colder soon. It will be wonderful to have them available when I need them the most. I'm also restocking and still doing some wish list dreaming. The need for grout, glass, glue, rags is a constant thing and can only be acquired when I make a sale or two.

It's an exciting time right now, listing one mosaic daily on Storenvy and grouting and taking photos of new mosaics a few times a week. Getting more supplies to make more mosaics keeps the momentum going.

Today, I listed this beauty. I really do love this one. The colors are awesome.

Mosaic Abstract Wall Hanging - 4 Inches - Jewel Tones

Hug someone close to you today. Listen to them, love them, tell them how much they mean to you.

Stay peaceful.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Cindy