Friday, March 6, 2015

In The Studio - Part Two

Where we are here in PA, the snow has made quite an impact this week. I take a lot of photos from my window, using different lenses and editing when the seasons are doing their thing. Here's a close up of my favorite tree at about 10 AM on Thursday. I especially like this photo because you can see the snowflakes gently falling. It's so pretty when I'm inside and warm!


In between watching the snow fall, I managed to grout the other 2 peace signs that were ready for it.

Third peace sign - 10 inches
Fourth peace sign - 8 inches

Both need sides and backs painted, which I'll do a little later today before moving on to the next few peace signs that are ready for some mosaic magic.

I've got really good news to share regarding my mosaics debuting on the Clairporium website. Yesterday more mosaics sold, shown below! It's been a very long time since I've had new customers wanting to purchase my mosaics. I feel so very blessed!

SOLD

SOLD
As soon as the snow starts to melt, these will head out to their new homes. Yay!!

Have a great weekend.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy