Monday, March 2, 2015

Promo Blast!

Suns, Moons and Stars are the theme today for my Promo Blast! My mosaics are all gathered together in a nice little collage.


All of these beauties can be found in my Collection entitled: "Sun, Moon, Stars Art" on Storenvy. If I had to pick just one from the collection above, I'm not sure I could do it. What about you? Do you have a favorite?

L to R: Bohemian Morning Sun Hanging, Night Into Day Wall Art, Sun Mosaic Switch Plate Cover, Sun Shrine In A Box - Mosaic Shrine, Morning Sun Switch Plate Cover, Crescent Moon and Stars Switch Plate Cover, Evening Moon Switch Plate Cover (far left under Shrine), Mosaic Star Candle Holders, Teddy Bear Star Wall Hanging, Star Shine - Hippie Wall Art.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy