Wednesday, March 18, 2015

In The Studio - Part One

Deciding to take a little break from the peace signs was the right thing to do for the muse. I've had a renewed excitement for color which is so important to me.

I worked on the pendants I shared the other day to give myself a little jumpstart before grabbing a larger project to mosaic. Getting the juices flowing, as it were.

The cat clock in one of my favorite designs I do, flower power, was started on Sunday and finished by Tuesday.

Here's the progress for each day.

Sunday - close up

Sunday

Monday - close up

Monday

Tuesday - lunch break

Tuesday - putting vitreous tiles along the side

Tuesday - side view

Tuesday

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy