Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Promo Blast!

Happy New Year!! This addition of Promo Blast! is more of a general announcement.

After pushing mosaics and painted pieces of art around to make room for my almost daily creations of more mosaics and painted pieces of art, I've decided to reduce the prices on most of my items on Storenvy. This is great news for those who have been eyeing a specific piece or two on the site. Yesterday after announcing the reduced prices on my FB Page I made a few sales! Yay! PLUS I got a request for a custom order from my most loyal customer this past year. She is keeping me in art supplies, chocolate and socks. Gotta love that!

Head on over to my shop on storenvy and take a look around. Some of the best deals are in wall art. Many pieces I've reduced by more than half. This mosaic framed mirror, "Finding The Joy", for example was $270.00 and is now marked down to $120.65. Free shipping for those within the US. Woo-hoo!

Finding The Joy

The muse gets grumpy if I don't create mosaics or art every day that I can, which means it's time to reducing prices to make some room for more is the best idea ever!! Almost all items in my shop on Storenvy have been reduced (excludes switch plate covers and jewelry). Check it out!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy