Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Trendy Tuesday

I'm setting my own trends this week. These items in the treasury below are all from my favorites.

Sunshiny Day
My contribution to bring some sunshine to our steel sky with no sun here in PA is "Bohemian Morning", filled with rays of mosaic love.

Bohemian Morning
Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cindy, what a beautiful treasury. Even here in FL, the Sunshine State, it has been a long and super wet winter. I am so ready for Spring.

Cindy White said...

Thanks, Melissa. We'll just have to keep making our own sunshine, every single day! :)

Unknown said...

Saying hello from All About Blogspot

Cindy White said...

Hi!

Gearing Up

I'm doing a lot of this and that's; and have a lot of photos to share this week. I did try my hand at acrylics in the paint journal....