Tuesday, September 10, 2013

****ANNOUNCEMENT****

Do you have a shop on Etsy or Zibbet? Would you like to have a featured blog post sharing your art or vintage items?

Once a week, every Wednesday or Thursday (depending on holiday weeks) starting in October 2013 and running through the end of January 2014 (if I can find enough interest) I will write a review of your shop and its items.

This is a busy time of year for shoppers; take advantage of the extra exposure with a featured blog post.

Take a look at this blog post from December 2012 to get an idea as to how your shop could be featured:
http://artbyearthmothermosaics.blogspot.com/2012/12/featured-shop-natural-selection-studio.html

Provide your shop's link below in the comments.

I am looking for specific shops that have good quality photos of their items. No fuzzy photos will be featured. I'm looking for#Handmade items such as #woodworking#pottery and #jewelryand #Vintage items that gear towards #midcentury #modern and#retro designs but will not rule out any even if they don't fit into these categories until I've had a chance to look at the link you provide below.

This is a great opportunity to get seen by new folks. If chosen, your items will be shared on Pinterest, Wanelo, Google+, Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter. I'll send you a link to the written blog once it's been posted. I share my blog on many of the sites mentioned as well. More exposure equals more sales!

If you have a shop or know of an artist that fits into this request but has a website only, share the link below!

Once I've looked over the shop and items, I'll be in touch!

Questions? Send me a message here or email me at: cw.earthmothermosaics@gmail.com any time!

Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics