Wednesday, October 21, 2020

WIP Wednesday - The Tower of Now and Cornflower Sun

 I didn't post on Tuesday because I didn't have anything new, tess-wise, to show or share. But today, I have two works-in-progress mosaics to share, so hopefully that makes up for it.

First, the tower. It is coming along very slowly. The muse seems to want me to really take my time with it. I always listen to the muse.


 

These shots above are of the roof sides. One has the sun, the other the moon with swirling clouds on both sides. The sections that need filling in will be done so with dish tiles.

The newest mosaic being worked on is Cornflower Sun.


Oh my how I love this. Iridescent glass is mostly used on this one. The stained glass center in yellow is not but the rest of it, shines beautifully in natural light. I dig it! This is taking no time at all to complete. I did what you see above in 2 sittings, approximately 2-1/2 hours total so far.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics