A favorite combo for us and it seems many who love mosaics. Feast your eyes on these fine beauties in blue and white. All available from my Etsy shop. You can find them by clicking on the links above each photo. Enjoy.
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Theme Thursday - Blue and White
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gearing Up
I'm doing a lot of this and that's; and have a lot of photos to share this week. I did try my hand at acrylics in the paint journal....
-
Deep thinking for EMM today: I'm so out of my element here but have started thinking about the next step for my business. ...
-
It's been a slow week and the internet has been spotty, so there's a chance blog posts might not always arrive each day for a week o...
-
03/09/2014 - far away 03/10/2014 - texture 03/11/2014 - close-up 03/12/2014 - grainy 03/14/2014 - makes me happy ...






No comments:
Post a Comment