Wednesday, October 14, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Swiriling Moon Amethyst and Patchwork Peace Sign

I've got two mosaics to share today. The Swirling Moon Amethyst is grouted in pretty plum grout. I think it's ready for the peace sign signature charm to be added and some photos for listing on Etsy.



The Patchwork Peace Sign I shared yesterday was finished within an hour. I love working on peace signs but I also love how they are a quick project for me, most of the time. It's satisfying to see the results so quickly too. Instant gratification!


The flowers aren't yet attached. I'll glue them in place once the mosaic is grouted in black. It will make these colors pop!

 

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics