Wednesday, August 12, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Mosaic Crescent Moon

 I'm considering calling this one Azure Moon. Not very original I guess but I think it describes it well.

This is where I left it when I took a break. Starting back up was really not difficult after resting for a while. The unfinished areas were completed within an hour.

I'm very pleased with how it looks. I'm considering my grout color choices. Until it is clear what to use, I won't grout it. Black is always a choice when I can't decide, but I have white and some purple and blue colorants. I also have a light beige color I could use. I think any light color will break up the darker spots in this so making the right decision is crucial. Perhaps I'll use the purple or I could use grey. As you can see, I have to make up my mind but it's still resting, so I don't have to decide right now. When the time comes, it'll be the perfect choice!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics