Wednesday, August 26, 2020

WIP Wednesday - August Birth Flower: Gladiolus

 I finished up the flowers on this mosaic. You might see, on the printout I used as my guide, the circle in the center. Originally that area was supposed to be a white flower but the stained glass I had wasn't really looking good so I decided to continue with the pink. I don't think it takes away from anything or looks wrong. I actually think it looks pretty good.


The background glass is left over from the larkspur mosaic I made for July's Birth Flower. I'm unsure I'll have enough of one color, so I'll be using both the iridescent glass and the stained glass. This is beautiful glass. The colors are just amazing in the iridescent pieces. I'm looking forward to including it in this.


I think I'll go with the flow making what I call waves with the stained glass for the background. I'll share more next week.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics