Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tesserae Tuesday - Polymer Clay and Friends

Each day I study my shelves filled to overflowing and both give thanks and curse. I have no order to my mess but I know where everything is. Such is the life of an artist. It's been referred to as "controlled chaos". This is especially true when space is limited but inspiration is boundless.

This week I thought it would be fun to show you some polymer clay words I made a few years ago, plus some jewelry that usually ends up in the center of a peace sign as a focal point.

Rumi said it best: Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.

Along with "Do Yoga", "Inspire" and "Meditate" the big square says "wish believe trust receive". That one went along with the "Wish Upon's" I made a long time ago. I thought I'd put this particular piece of polymer clay on a mosaic along with a star. Haven't gotten to it yet. That was about 6 years ago. I'll get there ...



There's also the words "sun", "moon", "energy" and "peace". All pretty groovy pieces to be added to future mosaics in the future.

I'm feeling inspired!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics