Wednesday, March 2, 2016

In The Studio - Wednesday

I'm fairly certain I'm seeing a marked improvement in the studio this week. Lots of things still to do, goodness knows I'll never be bored!!

Here are some progress shots from "reclaiming my space" so far. I set a goal to get to the green shelves physically because I piled a good amount of stuff and things in front of them over the past 2 years. This area is far from ready for use but going at this speed (slow and steady) has given me the chance to see how to do what I want/need to do.

Improvement from what it was ... much still to do!

How blessed am I to have so much to create with?!

I found more sorting to be done of glass and dishes hiding in that corner!

And the sorting of glass continues. I've got all the colors of the rainbow!!

One of the photos above shows the Meditation Shrine I started working on. One day I moved a few pieces of glass around and the muse poked me and said: "use THAT!!". I had no idea what I was going to make or how to use it, but I put the jar aside when I was finished sorting. A few days later I found an old clock housing that I'd been moving from side-to-side for at least 3 years now. Again the muse poked me and said: "use THAT!!". Alrighty then.

Here are a few work-in-progress photos. I have a complete set of photos on my EMM Facebook Page and on my flickr photostream. Check them out!

Meditate

Meditate, Breath, Mind-Matter-Spirit, Give Thanks, Awareness

The inside is all covered in glass and fun odds and ends.

Love begins here.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics