Friday, March 18, 2016

In The Studio - Friday

I've been so busy this week now that I'm feeling better, that I completely forgot to write a post on Wednesday! I went straight to work on the newest mosaic, a hurricane lamp shade done in light tan, stones, blue/green and bright blue.


Waiting for glue to dry.

I had a big day on Thursday and spent 3 hours grouting. It's exhausting work but so worth it.

This cross is getting listed today. I'm very pleased with this one. It's #24 of 25 crosses which means the journey is almost over! I won't purchase a lot of crosses again unless it's for a custom order. Love the colors I used, the focal too. One more to go!


Adding tiles around the outside.

Covered the focal with tape before grouting.

First clean up - already looking good.

Ready for the shops. Woo-hoo!


The Meditation Shrine is almost finished. I grouted it and have a lot of cleaning to do but I'm so happy with it. The wording around the outside is sort of hard to read but I'm not too worried about that. This is for me only and I know what they say!









Whew! It has been a great week, even though it started out rough. I'm feeling 100% better and ready to get into the next project!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics