Wednesday, October 28, 2015

In The Studio - Part One

What a great start to the week I've had! I made two sales! Woohoo! For those who make sales every day, this must seem like no big deal, but for me, who gets a sale if I'm lucky once a month (if that), it's a big thing. ANDDDD I have a few custom orders to do. Yay!! It is the time of year when people think of gift giving a little more and because of that, I'm positive it is why the sales I've had happened.

My very first sale from Handmade at Amazon was a holiday inspired mosaic tray.


My very first sale from aftcra was the mosaic star box with pendant I shared in my Promo Blast! post on Monday.



One of my favorite customers asked if they could get a gift certificate for their newlywed sister who just moved into a new home with her new hubby. He was thinking they'd like to get some custom made switchplate and outlet covers and a few other mosaic decor items. This same favorite customer saw this new flower vase I listed yesterday and decided he wanted one for himself with the same colors but not with a flower. Excellent!

Flower Mosaic Vase


Yesterday I spent some time ordering supplies for the shop and custom ordered vase. The newlyweds are still deciding what they want but I know they will be keeping me busy soon. I'm hoping to get a few more items to work on to rebuild my stock. I must keep the energetic flow moving. It's important to have what the muse needs when she needs it!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Cindy