Monday, October 26, 2015

Promo Blast!

I'm giving some love to the Handmade at Amazon site this morning. I made a sale recently, the first on that site! Adding a few other items besides made-to-order mosaics was the right decision and I'm slowly adding more as I get updated photos of my art. It takes time but a good quality photo helps sell my mosaics. Well worth it!

Mosaic Star Jewelry Box And Pendant Set

Mosaic Star Box and Wish Pendant

My mosaic star box called "Wish Upon's" was crafted using all hand cut stained glass in black iridescent glass that shines in the light in a range from yellow to purple and every color in between, just like a rainbow.



It's absolutely beautiful. Grouted in white. The sides of the top and the base are covered in silver mirror cut to fit and grouted in gray.




An acrylic paint is added to the base as well as small felt feet to protect your furniture when placed on a table or dresser. Including with this pretty mosaic box is a tempered glass pendant called "WISH" filled with glitter and sparkle perfect for anyone on your gift list this year.




This pendant comes with a necklace.




This set is so cool. 




Everyone needs to make wishes!




Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Cindy