Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Trendy Tuesday

I hopped on over to Zibbet yesterday and found a wonderful collection by some fine artisans. Check these out!
White Collection
You can find the links and more info on my Zibbet Blog which I'm fairly sure everyone can read. If not, let me know and I'll share as much here as I can next time I do a collection.


Valentine's Day is really only weeks away (yikes!) so take a look at the Art Pendants here and have at them! They are on sale right now at $21.50 each! They all arrive to you wrapped in tissue paper inside a gift bag ready to give or to keep. Every pendant comes with a free chain or choker.

This set is my favorite. It is an abstract pendant that comes with it's own mosaic tin, all for the same price of $21.50!


Pendant and Tin Set

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay peaceful,
Cindy