Saturday, November 23, 2013

Picture Day

I've been feeling a bit sad now that all the leaves are brown and dead on the ground around my tree. Instead of taking photos of it this week, I focused on the mosaics I've made that are in my private collection.

I mentioned the other day that I'd decided to use some photos and make them available on Etsy. I've just started looking through some and am having a hard time of it deciding which ones to use. I love them all.

I also need to make a correction about the mosaic "Expect Miracles" which I thought I made in 2013. Turns out it is a year old! How time flies when you are creative!

Here, I'm sharing some detail shots of "Expect Miracles" one or all will be available for purchase on Etsy probably after the holidays.

 
 

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters this holiday season and all year long. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,