Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wednesday - Weekly Progress

This week I've been working on two mosaics at the same time. One I can share right now, the other will be in a future post.

I'm really enjoying the wildflower bottle I'm working on. It's not yet finished, still in the work-in-progress phase.

This is the front side of the bottle. From the white pieces at the top on up to the bottle cap will be small grey tiles because I have a ton of them to use.

One side. I really love these vines a lot. They came out exactly as I imagined.

The back of the bottle is probably my favorite part. All done using hand cut dish pieces, except for the circles which are glass rods I cut to fit in the center.

The other side. The dish pieces used are from gifted dish tiles, broken plates and plates I cut for this purpose.

I just started building up stock again with some wood and MDF shapes. It's so nice to be able to find the shapes I like once more. They weren't easy to find for a few years. I'm still waiting for a few items. These cool peace signs were purchased from TheColorOfWhimsy through Etsy. I ordered a 12 inch one and they sent me a 10 inch one for free! How awesome is that?! It's possible one might get dot painted but I'm not sure about that just yet. Time will tell. ;)


 


Until next week ... ☮

Enjoy the journey.

 Cindy aka EarthMotherMosaics

https://artbyearthmothermosaics.com


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics

No comments: