Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday Check-In

Checking in on this day, Wednesday, April 24th to share some art.

I finished one side of the drawing pad and so I flipped it over and continued on the other side, using the marker bleed through as a guide for a new doodle. It's fun!

Front of page

Back of page

Here's another illusion doodle. We all seem to like these and they are fairly easy to do.

When I started to doodle on the back sides of the paper I realized I won't be able to add alcohol ink markers to anything here because it bleeds through to the other side. So I am limited to using colored pencils and fine tip pens. Luckily I have quite a few of each although they are starting to dry out.


I made a mosaic this week using a photo of mine for inspiration. The photo is of oranges and lemons in a bowl but I have trouble with shading (still learning believe it or not) so once I was finished it looked more like mangoes and pineapple on a plate. And I went with it! I always go with the flow.


There's nothing new on the website this week. I hope to get back to adding mugs, etc. in a few days.

 

Until next week ... ☮

Enjoy the journey.

 Cindy aka EarthMotherMosaics

https://artbyearthmothermosaics.com


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics