Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Website News

Yes, that's right! Website News!

I don't usually do a lot of long days working on the site. I don't even share it much on FB and Instagram. I would love to find a new social media spot that really looks at content. However, until I find what I'm looking for, those two will do just fine.

And so after taking a small course on business, I realized I needed to have everything the customer needs on the website; not send them away from my site toward another one or two or three.

I have finally decided to sell mugs, pillows and tote bags again directly on my website. It will take some time to get them set up but I'm anticipating about 6 weeks from right now. So stay tuned!

Here's what you'll see to get into that area on my website:

Then, for each design, you'll see a similar collage but of all the products (see below). Then within that area, there's a photo of each item, description and price.

 

The designs will be doodles, photography and some mosaics I've done.

Exciting, isn't it?! Please share any thoughts you have on items I could create that you don't see here. These three are what I did a long time ago through the big E and thought it was a good place to start.

There have been a few doodles done and I've been cutting cardboard to make shapes, putting decoupage on them and then some will get painted a solid color and dot painted. Other's will stay as they are. At some point, if I feel they are worthy, I'll put a few for sale on the website as well. Time will tell.

Doodles (last photo is a work-in-progress):




Cardboard cutouts (butterfly using thin newspaper and sun using recycled computer paper and scraps):



Until next week ... ☮

Enjoy the journey.

 Cindy aka EarthMotherMosaics

https://artbyearthmothermosaics.com


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics