Monday, November 21, 2016

Let's Go Shopping!

This past month I've tried to show some of my favorites I've found on Etsy. It's been so much fun to share new shops, have these folks get to know each other and of course see what I do as well.

We are in the midst of a move and I'm packing a little bit every day (no studio time at the moment either) using the time I'd normally use for blog posts. Now until the end of the year, my posts will be hit or miss due to packing and I might not have internet access for a day, a week or a month.

Sadly, for the moment, dedicating time to virtual window shopping is at a minimum and writing posts may become more difficult within the next few weeks.

Having said that, I have made up a small collection of items from my own shop. I will definitely do more collections from other shops once more as soon as the dust settles after our move.

Click here to go to my shop. I will be stepping away from my shop briefly, not planning on putting it on vacation officially as I'd like to leave it open while we move. Do your holiday shopping now to assure you get your mosaic on time!



Let's connect!

Stop by and shop:
--- ETSY --- AFTCRA --- STORENVY ---


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics