Wednesday, November 2, 2016

In The Studio - Wednesday

Can you believe it?! I am all caught up with grouting my mosaics! Yay!! That hardly ever happens!!


The glass vase is filled with purple, pink, green, white and black glass. The tree pot looks awesome and I'm so happy with how they both turned out. Both will get listed soon.

So now I had a little time to start a few small projects and start a fresh "to be grouted" pile.




The top is a small piece of holiday art. A silver mirrored star with red glass around it. There's a hanger on it which means it can be added to a wall or a door for decoration purposes.

The blue and white piece is more challenging to figure out, isn't it? The circle in blue (painters tape) is a mirror and the cup at the center of the base is for a tapered candle. I would like to add a hanger to this as well. Still not sure. I have 2 more of these wooden candle holders to play with. Each will probably be different.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics