Wednesday, July 20, 2016

In The Studio - Wednesday

I didn't really have much going on last week, so I just let the entire week go by without blogging.

This week, I have a good amount to share and will split these posts up into two like I used to. So it all works out, good for me and for those who like to see what's happening In The Studio.

The stained glass plate I was working on in the last post is finished and glue is slowly drying.


My goodness I love this mosaic so much. I'm really excited with how it turned out and once grouted, I will list it but won't be sad if it, like so many other mosaics I make, stay with me for a good long time.

The custom work is just about finished. I grouted the sun and moon and then after the fact, decided I wanted to put tiles on the sides. I am now waiting for those to arrive and will continue on them when they do. And the sides will get grouted after the tiles are placed on them. Double the work for me, but the end results will be awesome. Always worth it.


The stars weren't grouted when I decided to add something to the sides. These stars were given gold and silver mirror and I think they look much better. They are waiting for grout now.



I have a few more things to share but will hold off and post them on Friday.

Until then, do something fun and creative and enjoy the moments!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics