Monday, December 21, 2015

Week of December 21, 2015 through January 4, 2016



Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

I'm taking some time away from my blog to concentrate on more important things: spending time with my family.

I truly hope you all have a warm place to spend the cold days of winter. I also hope your heart stays warm no matter the time of year. Remember to give your life meaning and purpose. Spend time being (be present), not doing (busy work). Enjoy the silence. Treat yourself as you would treat another. Do things you love. Be a hero. Be open to new possibilities. Expect miracles. Be strong. Be brave. Be fearless. Be grateful. Always ... be grateful.

I’m grateful for ... the first sip of coffee in the morning.
I’m grateful for ... having a clear mind.
I’m grateful for ... growing older.
I’m grateful for ... having the freedom to choose the life I want to live.
I’m grateful for ... my friends who encourage me.
I'm grateful for ... my daughters and grandson.
I'm grateful for ... being able to express myself through art.
I’m grateful for ... realizing being happy is my greatest purpose.
I’m grateful for ... remembering that I am enough.
I’m grateful for ... hearing laughter in my house.
I’m grateful for ... the kindness of strangers.
I’m grateful for ... learning from my mistakes.
I’m grateful for ... every sunrise/sunset.
I’m grateful for ... exactly what I have.
I’m grateful for ... remembering that I am enough.

Namaste'


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics