Monday, December 14, 2015
Promo Blast!
It's been awhile since I've shared things from my Society6 shop. I've found some new and fun items this week, still in time for the holidays if you need some last minute gifts. They always have some kind of awesome discounts around this time of year. For example: free shipping and $5 off all mugs and tote bags plus stocking stuffer items are being offered now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gearing Up
I'm doing a lot of this and that's; and have a lot of photos to share this week. I did try my hand at acrylics in the paint journal....
-
Deep thinking for EMM today: I'm so out of my element here but have started thinking about the next step for my business. ...
-
It's been a slow week and the internet has been spotty, so there's a chance blog posts might not always arrive each day for a week o...
-
03/09/2014 - far away 03/10/2014 - texture 03/11/2014 - close-up 03/12/2014 - grainy 03/14/2014 - makes me happy ...




No comments:
Post a Comment