Monday, April 13, 2015

Promo Blast!

I may have shared this recently but I have to share it again. Right now it will make some healing I need to do a little easier and I think it is necessary to share the love of all things sunny and bright often! It makes me smile!!!




Sun Flower Mosaic Stained Glass Trivet or Candle Holder - Orange, Iridescent Amber, Yellow - FREE SHIPPING Within US - $37.65


Gorgeous stained glass mosaic sun flower plate done in orange, iridescent amber and yellow. Wonderful to look at through a sunny window. Can be used as a suncatcher, trivet or candle holder. Has been sealed to protect grout from stains but is not waterproof.





We call this design a "sun flower" because the center looks like a sun and the rays could be petals from a flower. It truly doesn't matter because we love it!

Measures 6 inches round





Makes a great housewarming gift, perfect for a special friend or co-worker, add to your den or guest bedroom/bathroom, college bound students love them for their dorms.

This plate is meant to be shown in sunlight. I used to call these plates suncatchers, but traditionally suncatchers are hung in the window to grab the light. My plates are heavy and hanging is not recommended nor do I craft them for that purpose. They look fantastic sitting in the window in a display dish holder.





Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy