Friday, November 7, 2014

In The Studio - Part Two

This week turned out a little more productive than I thought it would.

Switch plate covers and mosaics were made and new ones started (can't share those just yet but will next week).

I dot painted switch plate covers. I'm very pleased with how they turned out.



These still need sealing and will be available as soon as that's dry! Each are $27 a piece + shipping. Contact me if you're interested.

I put the finishing touches on the flower, adding black stained glass around the sides.


I'm a little concerned that it might be too heavy to be a magnet. I'm going to take a few pieces of broken china off and add holes for ribbon or jute so it can hang.

I shared a mosaic cross I've been working on this week on Facebook and before it's been grouted, a dear friend has decided she wants to buy it. Gotta love when that happens!



I'm going to paint the sides of the small cross that's on top with black after it's all been grouted. I'm so thrilled this will be headed towards a home I know is filled with love and faith. That makes me very happy.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy