Wednesday, November 19, 2014

In The Studio - Part One

Busy week so far! Even though the infection in my ears are better, the right one is still stubbornly clogged. The weather has been very cold and there's been some rain ... it's not a great time of year to have sinus troubles. But then when is there a good time of year??

I've done some grouting and sealing on all the art pieces that needed it. I'll be sharing these on all my favorite social media sites, including the page on this blog this week, I hope. All are just about for ready. Yay!

Here's the pile before I got busy with grouting and sealing.





I've got the tray and one cross to finish up. I'll share those in their final stage on Friday.









If you see something you like, give a shout!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy