Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"Groovy Pear" on Society6

"Groovy Pear"

One of my first attempts at photographing a still life came about with some wooden fruit my Dad gave me to sell for him a few years ago. I fell in love with the shape of the pear and might end up covering them all of them at some point in mosaics but meanwhile, I have photo editing magic!

Below you'll find a small selection of gift ideas for the upcoming holidays. I think "Groovy Pear" framed would look really cool in a contemporary kitchen. Love the pillow cover and tote bag too! And laptop covers are brilliant ways to change your mood; this print is especially groovy. Truthfully, I just love it no matter how it's displayed!

Society6
Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy