Wednesday, July 1, 2020

WIP Wednesday

I'm so happy to share a photo of the sun that is now in the "to be grouted" pile! Woohoo!

How it looks in artificial light.

How it looks in natural light.

Once grouted, it will be put in my Etsy shop for sale. This was a true labor of love (and patience for me, which is rare!) and I'm so pleased with the result.

Also, I only have a small section to finish on the larkspur before it will join the sun in the "to be grouted" pile.


I'm proud of this one. July's birth flower, Larkspur or Delphinium, is the first in a 12 part series. Now I only have 11 more to go! Yikes!! August will be done after I work on the crescent moon.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics