Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Taking A Summer Break! Sort of ...

Taking a summer break!


For the next few weeks I won't be writing blog posts for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Only posts will be done on Monday and Friday.

This is a time when I'm feeling the pull to do some personal things, relax a bit and not focus much on the blog. It's a little breather to take time to organize a little (when the heat allows), maybe do a little mosaic work but the muse is sleepy so probably not. I don't think I'll finish the crescent moon for a while. When she is refreshed and ready to go, I'll continue.

It's good to relax, refresh, recoup.


Posts will be made on July 24, 27 & 31, August 3 & 7. At that point, I'll be back full steam ahead!

Have an awesome summer.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics