Wednesday, July 15, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Crescent Moon and August Birth Flower

I'm still working on the crescent moon. Actually I took some time off to grout the things in the pile needing it and will get back to the moon once finishing touches are complete with those newly grouted pieces. Photos will need to be taken for listings as well. Then I can concentrate on the moon once more.

Here's the moon as it stands at the moment. Almost finished!


I'm sure it'll be finished within the week.

Next up, after the moon, is the next in the series of birth flower mosaics. August is gladiolus and so very pretty pinks and whites with green for the stems of course.


Hopefully it'll turn out looking as good as the larkspur has. This photo isn't the best but it shows what it now looks like after being grouted. I'm very pleased with the results.


The best thing about making these is the practice in flower mosaics I'm experiencing. Good practice indeed!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics