Wednesday, September 27, 2017

In The Studio - Wednesday

What a great birthday week I had! The best part is, it continues as the weekend approaches. This weekend we'll be having a gathering of family for lots of foods and good times. I'm really looking forward to it!

I was gifted with a fantastic bottle of wine on Friday (my official birthday). This is Apothic Inferno and it's delicious! Limited addition, aged in whiskey barrels for 60 days, it has that smooth sensation as it goes down just like whiskey. I'm not a huge fan of whiskey but I am a huge fan of red wine and Apothic. I completely enjoyed it. It's been added to the list the next time I get my wine order within the next few days!! Woo-hoo!


I gifted myself and got an additional vinyl wall decal to go with this one that my daughter and I put up on my wall recently.


This one is over my door and what I see as I leave the attic each day to visit with my family "below deck" as I like to say.



Meanwhile, I have been at the mosaics table now and then in between the heat we've been having here in Bucks County, PA. Nobody tells Mother Nature what to do, so we'll just wait for her to decide to cool things off a bit.

I've started on the next candle holder and I'm loving how it's looking already. A blue moon with a purple night sky along with drifting white clouds. Neat-oh!





Each candle holder so far has been completely different. I love that! This is number three and once it is ready to be grouted, I'll grout the other two as well and get them listed as I continue to work on the last three I am listing. Fun stuff!!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay Peaceful and Enjoy the Moments.
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics