Wednesday, September 13, 2017

In The Studio - Wednesday

My mosaic muse is waking up just in time. The table is filled with projects to get completed for my Etsy shop. I'm looking forward to seeing all of these pretty 3 inch candle holders ready for their close-ups!



It took me about 2 hours to do the designs on these 6 glass vessels. The fun continues now as I'm filling in around the designs with stained glass.


Once these 6 are finished, I'll start in on the round ball ornaments. I'm really enjoying the burst of creativity arriving at a steady steam each morning! The muse has been asleep long enough.

More photos later on in the week when I've gotten at least one more covered in glass. The goal is to do them all within 2 weeks. Then they get to sit for a few days and get grouted.

Enjoy your week!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay Peaceful and Enjoy the Moments.
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics