Wednesday, May 17, 2017

In The Studio - Wednesday

The kitty and I have moved to another room within the house and are settling in slowly but surely. My sciatica had been giving me a lot of trouble, although I did very little during the move. Until I feel a little more "sturdy", I'm not doing much organizing just yet. But I AM planning how I'll decorate, where the work table will go, how many containers I need and new supplies are necessary to get the muse back to her happiest place of all time: creating mosaic magic!

Hummer and Groovy Flowers looks pretty awesome hanging in this window.

I got myself an IKEA floor lamp recently. The shade is made of paper! How awesome is that?!

Not really focused but conveys enough to share anyway as Baby my sweet kitty looks on. That is my coffee station surrounded by lights and a small dorm fridge/freezer. Since this photo, I've added some mosaics on the pegs and around the mugs. I'll do my best to get a better photo and share it soon. :)

I am fortunate enough to have some beautiful scenery to work around and am using the deck when weather allows to grout what needs to be grouted this week. I'm sharing a photo of the view from my window which is where I'll be sitting when I do get a work table. Lots of inspiration here!

Room with a fantastic view!

Here is a photo of all that's waiting in the "to be grouted" pile.

Small candle holder, switch plate covers, star wall art and lotus wall art will all head to Etsy this month. The abstract wall art is a reward gift going to someone who donated money for my fundraiser last year. (NOTE: ONE more payment to make and the debt is completely paid!)

The next post will have some great photos from the deck as I grout the above (weather permitting). Exciting stuff!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay peaceful and Enjoy the Moments.
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics