Friday, September 18, 2015

In The Studio - Part Two

The end of week brings a little more energy. I'm hoping to get back into mosaic magic making very soon.

I'm very excited to announce a new opportunity opening up soon for EarthMotherMosaics! Handmade at Amazon has accepted my application to open a store on their site which has yet to launch.



The registration email just arrived a few days ago and over the course of the next few days I will be doing as much as I can to get my shop up and ready to go. I've got to read through a lot of information, take new photos of the items I'll be listing and generally preparing myself for what could be a busy time for me. I'd like to make some new things to place in the new shop. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm still struggling a bit with energy levels physically which means it's going to go slowly for me. I'm resting a lot but it's necessary. The more I rest, the stronger I get to prepare for the new adventure I'll be starting soon!

I'm going to try to get this banner below onto the new website because it's one of my favorites. I've yet to figure out how to do anything but I'm hoping this will work out. I do like it a lot!



I'm very pleased about all of this. I'm grateful that I'll be able to share my mosaics with a whole new customer base. I'm feeling very blessed!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Cindy