Monday, February 24, 2014

Promo Blast!

Today's Promo Blast! is slightly different than usual. Today I would like to share my mosaics Etsy shop which reopened a few days ago, thanks to an art purchase made by a family member. As always, when I'm in need, my family and the wonderful online community come to the rescue. I am grateful for them all.

I'm not adding new listings or renewing anything just yet, but I am so happy it's open once again. I've missed this shop!

Head on over and take a look at what's still available and think about gift giving or getting a custom order. Next month I hope to add the newest mosaics I've made while it was closed. Custom orders are available for crescent moons and gazing balls and although they aren't shown in the shop, I am now adding suns to the made to order items too. Yay!

Dove of Peace Mosaic Wall Art

Butterfly Mosaic Wall Art
Butterfly Mosaic - Flower Power - Wall Art
Mosaic Stars Tapered Candle Holders - Set of 2
The items that have expired on Etsy are being added here on my blog. If you'll notice above a lot of the tabs are missing as I'm reworking them to include these items.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy