Thursday, February 20, 2014

Featured Shop - A Gift of Nature

AGiftofNature

Hanging Air Plant Terrarium Kit - Marimo Moss Ball




Every so often when I make a treasury I look for interesting things that pop into my head such as "moss". That is how I found agiftofnature on Etsy. I'm more than delighted that I did.

Globe Aquarium Terrarium, Seashells Sea Coral Home Decor Housewarming Gift Wedding Gift Teacher Gift


Air Plant Gift Hanging Glass Terrarium Globe Orb Under The Sea -Tillandsia Golden Moss Starfish Kit Thank You Housewarming Birthday Gift

As they say: "Simple ideas to accent your home or brighten up your office. A Gift Of Nature features adorable miniature landscapes and aquascapes. Our love of nature brings about our vision for these mini terrariums. Easy and fun to assemble terrarium kits. Experience the beauty of nature at your fingertips!"

I truly love these terrariums. These are such a great way to add a small piece of nature to any room or perfect to give as a gift.

BEACH TERRARIUM KIT Hanging Air Plant,Tillandsia Glass Globe Terrarium, Air Plant Orb Housewarming Gift Thank You Gift Birthday Gift Hostess

You can find A Gift of Nature on Facebook and Pinterest - check them out and enjoy!

Here's a treasury, featuring one of my favorite items above, called "The Great Outdoors". Click on the link under the photo and it will take you to Etsy and the treasury.

The Great Outdoors

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy