Friday, August 15, 2014

In The Studio

Happy Friday!

Grouting is just about finished on the custom order. I'm still waiting for one small vase to clear itself of white glue spots but it's very close.

Two vases have been grouted and look really great. I love the 8 inch vase a lot. I'm very pleased with the design and overall appearance. There are a few flaws that I see, perfectionist qualities are hard to let go some days; I'm hoping the customer will see the overall beauty, which I also see more than the flaws and love it as much as I do.





When I grouted this small vase, the glue under the glass became milky once more. Here's what that looks like.


I know from experience that this will dry within a few days, as the grout dries. It's now all dry and looks good.



I will probably repeat these designs in the future on other things; definitely more vases. Nothing is ever exactly the same but when I find something I like, I do use it more than once. Like the Flower Power design. :)

More items have been listed on our sister shop on Etsy. I think I am in love with this particular print. Gotta love photo editing!

Lemon Graffiti
The weekend should be fun in the studio. I have switch plate covers and a ton of jewelry bases to play with. I'm looking forward to it! If all goes according to plan, these items will be listed over the next few months on Etsy and Storenvy.

I've also been working on the doll this week. She's looking pretty good!


It's time to head back towards the crafts table once more and continue work on the doll. Woo-hoo!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy