Friday, July 16, 2021

The Tower of Now waits for my return

 I mentioned in my last post that I'd share photos of The Tower of Now because I've been looking at it every day since we've moved. It's sitting on my blanket chest wrapped in star lights.


Far from completed and yet complete enough to give me what I need these days: words of wisdom. 

I really can't wait to get back into working on this but right now because the new studio aka garage isn't yet set up for working, I'm enjoying it as it is. Here's a photo of the studio's work-in-progress.

And a short video of my heavenly mess can be found on Instagram.

Here are the rest of the photos I've taken recently. Enjoy the journey.













 

 

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics