Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Wednesday - What Day?

 I said last week that I'd share some of my newest doodles. Please understand the late night doodles are just rambling, random things. But I'll share them anyway because it's part of who I am.

This doodle took over a month to do. I didn't work on it every day but when I did it was hours at a time. I think eventually I might get a frame for it.

 



These are the late night doodles. The 3 AM, I can't sleep doodles. I have some things on my mind, so I understand it. I don't understand why it has to be at 3 AM, however.




These last few are odd, even for me. Depression is around me but not part of me. I see it in many people I love right now and I am worried about them. That is the first thought I had about depression: "Depression is contagious - wear a brain mask." As if that's all it would take. Wouldn't that be great?! The second, is a reminder not exactly to myself but to those who are suffering or unhappy right now: "Life can be beautiful - enjoy this moment." Meaning, all we have is NOW. Use that information, remind yourself of it and also check on yourself, to see how you're doing a few times a day if you are blue, sad, depressed, uninspired or feeling isolated. How are you, right this moment?





Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics