Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wednesday - What Day?

Wednesday - What Day? Means I want to share things but I'm not sure exactly what. So, until I know, Wednesday's are going to be devoted to different things each week, probably. There's a possibility posts might not even happen some weeks. 

This week, I thought I'd share the sales I've had since the beginning of the year. They are all exciting and much appreciated. I'm grateful to any customer who takes the time to write a short note or review after they've received their mosaic. You can read reviews through my Etsy shop.

 Here are the mosaics sold, oldest to newest.

Purchased in January, this Mosaic Switch Plate has Stained Glass, Van Gogh Glass and ball chain. I call it "Fire Star". Nifty, right?!

 

Purchased in February, this Green Apple Mosaic Wall Art made a new customer very happy. I learned she too is a mosaic artist. That makes it even more special! This design was based on a bowl I put mosaic in many years ago and use often as my logo.


Next up, purchased in March, this Mosaic Gazing Ball, "Peace, Love and Happiness" went to a customer in Texarkana. It has a peace sign, a heart and a flower on it. Very unique and many hours of gluing and patiently waiting for it to dry so it could be turned. I love sending these mosaics out throughout the USA. I say a grateful prayer as I send them on their way each time. This Gazing Ball was a especially fun to make.

 

 

And last, was a sale I got this week on Tuesday. The newest peace sign to join the shop. They never stay around for very long. Not that I'm complaining! Made with pieces of scrap glass, mirror and Millefiori and is 6 inches in size.

 

And that's it for now. Next Wednesday I'm sure I'll have something else to share. Maybe doodles because I've been doing them a lot at the moment.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics